[Seaside-dev] Seaside vs I18N/L10N vs VW

Bany, Michel mbany at cincom.com
Fri Oct 12 10:14:40 UTC 2007

Following a chat with Lukas yesterday, I am making the following
suggestion.

I suggest to re-implement WASessionConfiguration>>sessionClass so that
it delegates to SeasidePlatformSupport. This will allow every platforms
to have their own specific session class as needed. By re-implementing
#initialize in the session subclass, this will also allow every
platforms to have their own specific process monitor class. We could
also re-implement WASession>>initialize so that it asks
SeasidePlatformSupport for its process monitor class.

I believe the changes I am suggesting will not break anything. I also
believe that they are acceptable even during a code freeze.

HTH
Michel.