[Seaside-dev] Issue 47 in seaside: Transaction demo broken. Therefore isolate: probably broken too...

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Wed Apr 9 09:08:46 UTC 2008

Issue 47: Transaction demo broken. Therefore isolate: probably broken too...

Comment #6 by snoob... at yahoo.ie:
Hi

I created a quick screencast and output it in flash, just to show you
the exact steps
and results.

Basically downloaded the latest 1-click image from seaside.st,
unzipped it,
started it,
ran the transaction test,
and it goes to the blank page (it has nothing to do with browser as it
is being
redirected but the continuation is somehow incorrect).

I then put in a halt in >>pageLeftIntentionallyBlank and retry the test.

Hope this helps

Attachments:
	isolateBug.swf  632 KB
	isolateBug.htm  639 bytes