[Seaside-dev] Issue 47 in seaside: Transaction demo broken. Therefore isolate: probably broken too...

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Wed Apr 9 11:53:19 UTC 2008

Issue 47: Transaction demo broken. Therefore isolate: probably broken too...

Comment #9 by renggli:
Ok, I can confirm that this is broken in IE 7 and 8. It works in
Safari, Opera, and FireFox though.

The strange thing about IE is that it sends out a request when hitting
the back button.

The question is, if it is really worth fixing that? Transactions are a
nice feature in research and we can write
papers about it, but I don't know of a single industrial application
that uses it.

Issue attribute updates: