[Seaside-dev] about issue 103

Julian Fitzell jfitzell at gmail.com
Fri Aug 1 22:59:03 UTC 2008

No strong opinions (don't like the #do... version of the method name)
but I'm wondering if you could explain what was the goal behind having
the request handlers push themselves onto a stack. I'm not questioning
it (seems like it could be useful), I'm just curious what you are
planning to use the information for, having missed out on that
discussion, obviously.

Julian