[Seaside-dev] Issue 21 in seaside: Strange url when sessions expire

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Tue Aug 5 02:09:42 UTC 2008

Issue 21: Strange url when sessions expire

Comment #5 by jfitzell:
Seems a shame to re-implement from scratch. You're more familiar with the
compatibility and encoding stuff though so I leave the decision to you.

Also I'm not sure how you had these compatibility packages named,
setup, etc. so if
you want me to actually implement that you'll have to provide more details.

Issue attribute updates:
	Owner: philippe.marschall