[Seaside-dev] Issue 3 in seaside: A RESTful configuration editor would be very useful

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Fri Aug 29 18:58:41 UTC 2008

Issue 3: A RESTful configuration editor would be very useful

Comment #17 by conradwt:
We're getting HTML in the browser by default.  Thus, we need some type of
respontTo handler which looks at the
headers or the type of content the end user wants to determine what type of
content that needs to be displayed.
For example, if the headers specify N, then we can invoke toN method (i.e.
headers RSS maps toRSS method,
headers XML maps toXML method, and so on).  Lastly, HTML is the default.