[Seaside-dev] updated package dependencies

Philippe Marschall philippe.marschall at gmail.com
Sun Aug 31 21:28:27 UTC 2008

Hi

We made good progress at the sprint. We have gone rid of the two
circular dependencies we had. The new package dependencies for the
core are:

1. Seaside-Utils-Core (provides #trimBoth)
2. Seaside-Squeak-Continutation (provides the WAContinuation class)
3. Seaside-Core
4. Seaside-Squeak-Core (provides SeasidePlatformSupport and WACodec
implementation classes)

Packages with Squeak in their name are platform specific. Other
platforms need to provide their own.

Seaside-Tests still depends on Seaside-Examples.

 [1] http://rapidshare.com/files/141644903/seaside.dot.html
 [2] http://rapidshare.com/files/141644936/seaside.pdf.html
 [3] http://rapidshare.com/files/141644973/seaside.png.html