[Seaside-dev] Issue 250 in seaside: JQuery Droppable does not seem to work right

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Sun Dec 7 11:01:49 UTC 2008

Updates:
	Labels: JQuery Version-Seaside2.9

Comment #1 on issue 250 by renggli: JQuery Droppable does not seem to work
right

I can confirm this issue. The problem only appears when the page is
scrolled when the dragging starts. The
dragged element has a wrong offset that is the same as the scroll offset of
the page.

I don't know if this is a JQuery or a CSS issue. There are many bug reports
related to wrong draggable offsets on
the JQuery bug tracker.