[Seaside-dev] Issue 253 in seaside: WAPackage is partly under-defined

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Sun Dec 14 20:41:49 UTC 2008

Comment #12 on issue 253 by jfitzell: WAPackage is partly under-defined

Well, it's unfortunate because you ought to be able to use WAComponent with
a different Renderer. Any sample
components we provide, of course, depend on Canvas but the Component
implementation doesn't. The only
reason there is a dependency is because we want to provide a default
implementation of #rendererClass so that
people don't have to define it on all of their components if they just want
to use the default.

Seems a shame to have a dependency just for that but it's not going to be
the *end* of the world in practice.