[Seaside-dev] WAPackage dependencies

Julian Fitzell jfitzell at gmail.com
Thu Dec 18 10:14:56 UTC 2008

JQuery-Tests-Core-jok.46.mcz
from Seaside 2.9 by John O'Keefe <john_okeefe at instantiations.com>
- update dependencies: Seaside-Development is required due to
referenced class WAPrettyPrintedDocument from
JQAllTests>>#renderJavascriptOn:

John, the goal is, I think to have the WAPackage dependencies reflect
functional (or "desired") dependencies and that that information
combined with static dependency analysis will allow us to (a) create a
workable load order if possible and by considering the union of the
two dependency sets (b) spot problems where there are static
dependencies that should not exist by looking at the difference of the
one set from the other.

This concept has got a bit muddied though: I was just talking about it
again with Lukas the other day and he had forgotten we were talking
about doing that and so was not combining the static dependency info
into the load order. But I think he was going to try doing that now...