[Seaside-dev] Issue 168 in seaside: get a complete Universe for 2.9

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Sun Dec 28 21:13:43 UTC 2008

Comment #14 on issue 168 by renggli: get a complete Universe for 2.9

1. Complicated, but could work indeed. Given that universes sorts
complicated dependencies correctly (I don't
think so)?

2. This already works. I can easily update a Seaside 2.8 image to 2.8.1 to
2.8.2 to 2.8.3 by loading the
respective Monticello packages.

3. I know it is easy to roll out new releases, but it is terribly difficult
to make them available within the
Universe GUI in the image. Either you have to patch Universes or evaluate a
series of do-its to make it
available.

The question is will it be ready for Seaside 2.9a2? I think Seaside 2.9a2
is long overdue.