[Seaside-dev] Seaside-Sprint / Camp-Seaside

Philippe Marschall philippe.marschall at gmail.com
Sat Jan 26 21:07:47 UTC 2008

Hi

As you might know Lukas and I kinda had a private Seaside session for
one day [1]. Personally I found it very successful, it had two
problems though. First it was only one day, second it was just Lukas
and me. Sure we have this mailing list and there's ESUG and other
conferences where we can meet. However this list has not worked the
way I hoped it would for discussions beyond simple commits. And at
conferences times to work dedicated only on Seaside with other people
is limited.

In Open Source projects there is this thing called sprint [2] which I
think would be very useful for Seaside. So my question is who would be
interested in taking part in such an event?

[1] http://www.lukas-renggli.ch/blog/seaside29-kickoff
[2] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hackathon#Sprints