[Seaside-dev] Issue 86 in seaside: Generating <form> without extra fields

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Fri Jul 4 20:10:30 UTC 2008

Issue 86: Generating <form> without extra fields

New issue report by renggli:
I had run across a case where I needed to generate a form that didn't
have built-in helpers for _s and _k, so I ended up with the following,

Smalltalk.Seaside defineClass: #WABasicFormTag
       superclass: #{Seaside.WAFormTag}
       indexedType: #none
       private: false
       instanceVariableNames: ''
       classInstanceVariableNames: ''
       imports: ''
       category: ''

Seaside.WABasicFormTag>>after
 "This method is intentionally empty"

Seaside.WARenderCanvas>>basicForm
 ^self brush: WABasicFormTag new.

Obviously, this could be better suited to become a feature of standard
WAFormTag, but this is a simpler extension maintenance-wise for me. Was
hoping some form of this could be considered for inclusion in base.

Thanks!

-Boris

Issue attributes:
	Owner: renggli