[Seaside-dev] Issue 99 in seaside: ImageSegments for smoother upgrades that don't kill sessions?

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Sun Jul 13 18:33:21 UTC 2008

Issue 99: ImageSegments for smoother upgrades that don't kill sessions?

Comment #7 by ramon.leon:
That sounds all fine and dandy, but I  haven't found a way to make
Apache's mod_proxy_balancer be able to do
that, and it'd also require bringing the new images online on
dynamically rotating ports which messes with my
static daemontools run scripts that run my images as services.

Are you actually doing this anywhere? Using mod_proxy_balancer?  If so,
mind sharing?