[Seaside-dev] Issue 99 in seaside: ImageSegments for smoother upgrades that don't kill sessions?

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Sun Jul 13 20:24:48 UTC 2008

Issue 99: ImageSegments for smoother upgrades that don't kill sessions?

Comment #11 by ramon.leon:
OK, maybe I'm not being clear enough.  That's great that it might be in
the Seaside book when it eventually
comes out, but this is a bug problem for me *right now* and I could
really use a solution *yesterday*.  Even if
you won't share it publicly, is this solution something you'd be
willing to share privately maybe?  Rolling out new
code is a real hassle for me right now and this would greatly ease my pain.