[Seaside-dev] Issue 106 in seaside: Checkbox with no callback triggers an error

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Sun Jul 20 02:04:38 UTC 2008

Issue 106: Checkbox with no callback triggers an error

Comment #1 by jfitzell:
Fixed.

Name: Seaside-Core-jf.178
Author: jf
Time: 20 July 2008, 10:00:01 am
UUID: aa7ad8fb-d2c0-484e-957d-3316540dd581
Ancestors: Seaside-Core-pmm.177

Fix http://code.google.com/p/seaside/issues/detail?id=106 by not
outputting the
hidden input tag for a checkbox if there is no callback. This seems semantically
correct to me: if there's no callback on the checkbox tag itself, why
have the hidden
tag at all.

If anyone prefers, the hidden tag could still be generated and the
callback could
contain the conditional check to see whether to call the real callback,
but I don't
see a need.

Name: Seaside-Tests-jf.135