[Seaside-dev] Seaside 2.9 Package Depenedencies

Philippe Marschall philippe.marschall at gmail.com
Tue Jul 29 18:03:29 UTC 2008

2008/7/29 Lukas Renggli <renggli at gmail.com>:
> I created a new graph with the package dependencies within the Seaside
> 2.9 repository:

Thanks.

>   http://www.lukas-renggli.ch/dropbox/seaside-2.9/seaside.dot
>   http://www.lukas-renggli.ch/dropbox/seaside-2.9/seaside.png
>   http://www.lukas-renggli.ch/dropbox/seaside-2.9/seaside.svg
>
> The SVG is the most useful output format (in Safari and FireFox),
> moving the mouse over the dependencies displays the reason within a
> tooltip.
>
> Quickly glancing over the result I see a single circular reference.
> The one discussed in the mailing-list and reported here:
>
>    http://code.google.com/p/seaside/issues/detail?id=28

I see two:
- between Seaside-Core and Seaside-Development-Core (28)
- between Seaside-Core and Seaside-Squeak-Core (WAContinuation
WAProcessVaraible)

The dependency of Seaside-Core on Seaside-Adapters-Core is
unfortunate. The same goes for the dependency of Seaside-Tests on
Seaside-Examples.