[Seaside-dev] Issue 13 in seaside: Dispatcher #basePath should be fully customizable

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Thu Jul 31 09:12:57 UTC 2008

Issue 13: Dispatcher #basePath should be fully customizable

Comment #1 by jfitzell:
In the config cleanup branch, I've pushed the URL configuration
preferences up so
they are usable by all entry points. I assume this is what you were
looking for?

I've also set it up so that a request handler inherits its #baseUrl
from its parent,
overwriting elements from its own configuration and then adding its own name.