[Seaside-dev] The Big Pentecost Server Refactoring

Philippe Marschall philippe.marschall at gmail.com
Tue May 13 04:50:13 UTC 2008

2008/5/13, Giovanni Corriga <giovanni at corriga.net>:
> Philippe Marschall ha scritto:
>
> > On the Squeak side this is only implemented for Kom so far.
> >

>  Hi Philippe,
>
>  are there any patches that can/need to/"would be nice if they were" be
> applied to Kom itself?

Nope.

In general:
- There is still the issue with Squeak 3.8. It don't know how many
people still use it for Seaside but it would be nice if we had
consistent semantics in Squeak 3.8/3.9/3.10.
- It would be nice if someone used/tested the upload streaming.
- Swazoo 2 performance seems to be an order of magnitude better on VW
than Squeak. Which is kinda odd because that should be time spent in
primitives. It would be interesting to see why this is and how Kom is
affected by this. For example take
/seaside/files/WAStandardFiles/config.png and see how many Mbit/s you
get.