[Seaside-dev] ANN: Seaside 2.9a1 release

Avi Bryant avi at dabbledb.com
Sun Nov 2 23:35:05 UTC 2008

On Sun, Nov 2, 2008 at 12:58 PM, Julian Fitzell <jfitzell at gmail.com> wrote:
> After months of development, the Seaside Development Team is very
> pleased to announce the release of Seaside 2.9 Alpha 1. We are
> announcing this first release in stages: first to the developer
> mailing list, then the main seaside list, and finally to the website.

Congrats.

Installation report: I filed it in no problem using the install script
and 3.9.1final.
I've found two minor bugs so far, one of which I filed on Google Code,
the other of which I tried to commit a fix for, but found that I
didn't have the right perms on SqueakSource.  Is there a separate
"incoming" repository?

Avi