[Seaside-dev] Issue 227 in seaside: #halt should always halt

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Thu Nov 6 11:06:54 UTC 2008

Issue 227: #halt should always halt

Comment #14 by renggli:
@philippe:

- It never happened to me that unintentionally a debugger was openend
because of a #halt. If it happens to you
then you have to watch your code and the one you use.

- It happend to me a dozen times that I wanted to debug a productive
application by quickly putting a #halt
somewhere to get a debugger and investigate the situation. With quickly I
mean, that I do not want to change the
server configuration to be able to do that.