[Seaside-dev] Issue 88 in seaside: Updated ColorValue>>fromString: to support 3-digit notation

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Thu Nov 20 21:12:25 UTC 2008

Issue 88: Updated ColorValue>>fromString: to support 3-digit notation

Comment #2 by philippe.marschall:
Might be fixed by AR54731.

The tests are harvested in Seaside-Tests-Color-pmm.3 and 4. I split them
into three
different methods. One for three digits one for six and one for names.
Currently the
three digit fails on Squeak too. I'm not really keen on monkey patching
Color so do
we want to officially support this?

Name: Seaside-Tests-Color-pmm.4