[Seaside-dev] Issue 1 in seaside: WAInspector>>#evaluate nonportable

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Mon Sep 8 17:39:36 UTC 2008

Issue 1: WAInspector>>#evaluate nonportable

Comment #5 by wembley.instantiations:
The pattern seems to be that if a tool is platform-specific, then the tool
and the
plugin for the tool reside in the platform-specific package.  This is
presumably so
the tool can be completely optional for a particular platform.  However, I
think
that an inspector is (or should be) a requirement.  Therefore, I will move
only
WAInspector to the platform-specific package and reference it from
WAInspectorPlugin
through 'SeasidePlatformSupport inspectorClass'.