[Seaside-dev] Issue 137 in seaside: make WARequest >> #accpet, #acceptCharset, #acceptEncoding, #acceptLangauge return parsed objects

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Wed Sep 10 21:09:38 UTC 2008

Issue 137: make WARequest >> #accpet, #acceptCharset, #acceptEncoding,
#acceptLangauge return parsed objects

New issue report by philippe.marschall:
WARequest >> #accpet, #acceptCharset, #acceptEncoding, #acceptLangauge
currently return the respective header string value. We have the necessary
objects and parsing code in WAAccept, WAAcceptCharset, WAAcceptEncoding and
WAAcceptLanguage.

The problem is if we change that, then we break the protocol.

Issue attributes:
	Owner: ----
	Labels: Type-Feature Priority-Medium Version-Seaside2.9