[Seaside-dev] Seaside-Development-Core-a.41

Julian Fitzell jfitzell at gmail.com
Thu Sep 11 09:53:31 UTC 2008

Ok, fixed I think:

Name: Seaside-Core-jf.212
Author: jf
Time: 11 September 2008, 11:51:55 am
UUID: 94298965-38a5-474d-9759-f55c0bf269c2
Ancestors: Seaside-Core-pmm.211

Gerhard Obermann reported a bug when clearing an AddRemoveExpressions
from a configuration. It seems the default value was not restored
properly.

The fix in Seaside-Development-Core-a.41 was not correct and has been
reverted. This is the correct fix (I think), which is to ensure that
WACollectionAttribute>>default returns a copy of its collection.
WAAddRemoveExpression>>determineValueWithContext: was also modified to
ensure that it always makes a new set before doing the removals and
additions.

This commit also includes a rename of the 'values' instance variable
on WAConfigurationDescription to 'expressions', which should have been
done when it started storing expressions.