[Seaside-dev] expiry policies

Philippe Marschall philippe.marschall at gmail.com
Wed Sep 17 18:59:13 UTC 2008

WAExpiringHandler >> #handleRequest:

self isActive ifFalse: [ ^ self policy expiredResponseForContext:
aRequestContext ].

Why do we have that in the policy which might or might not be a
WAExpiredExpiryHandler? Why not in the response factory?

How can a policy take and specify configuration values?

But asides from that it looks interesting.