[Seaside-dev] Issue 170 in seaside: change #asMIMEDocument?

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Mon Sep 22 12:25:21 UTC 2008

Issue 170: change #asMIMEDocument?

New issue report by jfitzell:
Since we have been creating #seasideString, #seasideMimeType, and
#seasideUrl, should we rename #asMIMEDocument to #seasideMIMEDocument?

In fact, should we rename it to #seasideMimeDocument (mixed case) since
everything else (includeing the class WAMimeDocument) uses mixed case even
when using an acronym?

Obviously we can deprecate the old method and leave it behind.

Issue attributes:
	Owner: ----
	Labels: Type-CleanUp Priority-Low Version-Seaside2.9 Milestone-2.9alpha