[Seaside-dev] Issue 167 in seaside: Evaluate WACache expiry branch for inclusion

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Mon Sep 22 15:55:07 UTC 2008

Issue 167: Evaluate WACache expiry branch for inclusion

Comment #2 by jfitzell:
I'm continuing work on the -cache branch for now. If anyone feels like
writing some
tests for it, that would be great. :)

I'd also like comments on the mutex code: it would simplify the
implementation of the
plugins if the calls to their methods were wrapped in the mutex for the
cache.
Otherwise, the plugins each have to mutex their own data. But that could
also affect
performance I guess and also means that if the plugins call methods on the
cache
there would be a deadlock. The ReapingStrategy in particular needs to
initiate a
#reap on the cache...