[Seaside-dev] Issue 171 in seaside: MNU #deprecatedApi: when registering a component

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Mon Sep 22 21:52:18 UTC 2008

Issue 171: MNU #deprecatedApi: when registering a component

New issue report by monclair:
The current implementation of WAObject (in Seaside-Core) only handles
#deprecatedApi:in: and the associated convenience methods for instances.

WAComponent class>>#registerAsApplication: refers to that method, but sends
it to a class.

As it seems reasonable to me that we would want to be able to flag both
instance-side methods and class-side methods as deprecated, these
convenience methods should be available on the class-side too.

Issue attributes:
	Owner: monclair
	Labels: Type-Defect Priority-Medium