[Seaside-dev] Issue 173 in seaside: look at decoding on WAUrl

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Mon Sep 22 22:27:26 UTC 2008

Issue 173: look at decoding on WAUrl

New issue report by jfitzell:
Philippe,

Could you take a look at #decodedWith: that I added to WAUrl and make sure
it seems ok. Also, I notice that we seem to be decoding percent escape
sequences in all parts of the URL but the RFC I was looking at (
http://www.isi.edu/in-notes/rfc1738.txt ) seems to say that the scheme,
host, and port cannot contain them. I didn't dig deeply into this but
wondered whether we wanted to be doing this or not.

You're the expert on this stuff currently... :)

Issue attributes:
	Owner: philippe.marschall
	Labels: Type-Task Priority-Medium Version-Seaside2.9