[Seaside-dev] Issue 171 in seaside: MNU #deprecatedApi: when registering a component

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Mon Sep 22 23:20:39 UTC 2008

Issue 171: MNU #deprecatedApi: when registering a component

Comment #6 by monclair:
if we were to move these methods to Object, would we not want to make them
more
Seaside specific (i.e. #deprecatedSeasideApi:) ? That name could avoid
possible
clashes on Object with other projects.
Moving the methods to Object would allow us to also deprecate methods in
Seaside
extensions of non WA* classes (like the #asMIMEType or #toString ...)