[Seaside-dev] Issue 171 in seaside: MNU #deprecatedApi: when registering a component

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Mon Sep 22 23:40:46 UTC 2008

Issue 171: MNU #deprecatedApi: when registering a component

Comment #7 by jfitzell:
Argh... you're right.

Well, they *were* on Object until a few hours ago. But it sounds like
you're right
that (a) they probably still should be and (b) they should probably have a
more
specific name.

I'm opening this again. Hopefully some of the other developers will offer
opinions
and you can sort this out properly. I mean... do we have to deprecate the
deprecation
API?!!  :)

Issue attribute updates:
	Labels: -Priority-Medium Priority-Low