[Seaside-dev] Issue 1 in seaside: WAInspector>>#evaluate nonportable

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Sun Sep 28 11:21:14 UTC 2008

Issue 1: WAInspector>>#evaluate nonportable

Comment #9 by renggli:
I wonder if we really want to force porters to implement a
#seasideInspectorClass. I suggest to do it like with
WABrowser, move everything to Seaside-Squeak-Development. This reduces the
number of dependencies and
makes porting easier.