[Seaside-dev] questions

Sean Glazier sglazier456 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 08:19:34 UTC 2009

also not sure if I mentioned it the applcation is an enegry trading
application. so it will be mission critcal trading application which is why
the updaters needs to be there to get things like status etc.

I also have been able to use a wide range of seasdie effects and goodies.
although with IE some are broken like the shore progress updater which never
seems to want to stop the spinning wheel in ie 7 and 8. that is my next task
is to get it working on ie properely and to get all the goodies and eye
candy we use in fire fox working on IE.

BTW thank you for any help. :-)

Sean