[Seaside-dev] Seaside Sprint in Brest

Michael Lucas-Smith mlucas-smith at cincom.com
Tue Aug 25 20:31:36 UTC 2009

Google says project hosting is readonly for server maintainence right
now.. so instead of updating the page, I figured I'd email.

I'll be able to be there for Friday, but I'm heading back home on Saturday.

VisualWorks currently has 2.9a4 ported, but we're about to begin porting
to the head again soon now that 7.7 is (in theory) in code freeze.

Cheers,
Michael