[Seaside-dev] redirctTo:

Hernan Wilkinson hernan.wilkinson at gmail.com
Mon Dec 21 02:02:04 UTC 2009

Hi,
 we are building an app that does credit card authentication. One of
the is called 3D secure. The idea of 3d secure is to contact a server,
the server returns an address where the client has to be redirected
and we need to pass an url in the redirect where after the user will
return when he finish the authentication.
 We are doing the redirect sending redirectTo: to the request context,
and we pass as url to return the current url (that is the url used by
the client to get into our seaside component, with the _s and _k
fields).
 The problem is that when it returns from the 3d secure site using the
url we passed, it creates a new instance of the component that issued
the redirect, it does not uses the same instance that issued the
redirect but we need to  get back to the same component because we
have some state in that component... is it possible to do that? how?

 Thanks
 Hernan