[Seaside-dev] seaside sources ....

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Tue Dec 22 09:16:56 UTC 2009

It is probably the easiest if you build yourself a minimal
distribution on <http://builder.seaside.st>. Choose "Load Script" to
download a .cs script that files-in the source in the correct order.
Use the information in the .cs-file to download the necessary .mcz
zip-files, extract the .st-sources from these Monticello files, and
file them into your system in the given order. That probably works.

Alternatively you might download a ready made one-click image
<http://www.seaside.st/download/pharo>, install PackageExporters from
the Monticello SqueakSource repository, write an exporter for your
Smalltalk dialect and export the sources in your format.

Do you have a blog? :-)

http://www.lukas-renggli.ch