[Seaside-dev] Re: seaside sources ....

James Ladd james_ladd at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 24 20:26:17 UTC 2009

> > James>  One of the reasons Im creating Redline Smalltalk.
> >
> > Really?  You're creating a new Smalltalk just because you think it's
> > hard to get the source to Seaside?  That seems... confused

o n e   o f    the reasons I'm creating Redline Smalltalk. There are many
reasons, paramount is to bring Smalltalk to a wider community, the one
that favors the Java Virtual Machine. The hope is that the community will
benefit in many ways.

What I am doing will be open source and free, to hopefully benefit the community.

I'm  also hoping to include a mechanism like IVY or MAVEN to enable the
automatic download and installation of components and their dependencies.

Rgs, James.