[Seaside-dev] Re: Re: seaside sources ....

James Ladd james_ladd at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 25 01:07:58 UTC 2009

I have the Seaside sources using the approach outlined below by Lukas.
Very helpful, thanks Lukas.

Now I'm looking into Seaside-Core-jf.579.mcz source.

Which environment would be the most popular/used for running Seaside -
I have/use Squeak, but should I look at a different implementation?

Rgs, James.

Message: 1