[Seaside-dev] Issue 309 in seaside: WACurrentSessionContinuationTest

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Tue Feb 3 13:45:37 UTC 2009

Updates:

Comment #4 on issue 309 by jfitzell: WACurrentSessionContinuationTest

I have moved the continuation-related parts of this test into a new class
WACurrentSessionContinuationTest in the Seaside-Tests-Flow package.

I am not, however, certain that the tests are even relevant. Half of them
are using
WACurrentSession value, half of them are not. All of them are testing
behaviour with
full continuations (which we aren't using) and at least one of them is
calling
#reset, which has to meaning with a dynamic variable (or at least, it isn't
implemented).

I'm not clear, however, whether the tests can be simply deleted or if they
need to be
reworked to test alternate behaviour.