[Seaside-dev] Issue 335 in seaside: Seaside BrowserEnvironment

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Wed Feb 4 10:56:45 UTC 2009

Owner: ----
Labels: Type-Feature Priority-Low Version-Seaside2.9

New issue 335 by jfitzell: Seaside BrowserEnvironment

On Squeak, it would be nice to have a Browser Environment that worked with
the Refactoring Browser to include only classes and methods in packages
defined by WAPackage. This could go in Seaside-Squeak-Development I guess?

I'm not sure how trivial or hard this would be... looking quickly at the
refactoring browser code, I'm not quite sure what the best way to tackle it
would be.