[Seaside-dev] Would an Admin please delete Seaside-LoadOrderTests?

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Fri Feb 6 19:27:21 UTC 2009

> I added the above package to Seaside29 in SqueakSource and I've decided to
> rename it to 'LoadOrderTests' since it covers more than just Seaside29. I
> find that I can create packages but not delete them...

I deleted the 'Seaside-LoadOrderTests' package. I suggest that we move
the package 'LoadOrderTests' somewhere else as well. In the Seaside
repository we should only keep distributed core packages that are ment
for public consumption.

We keep our code to calculate, visualize (Package-Dependencies) and
build installation scripts (Package-Builder) in a different repository
(http://source.lukas-renggli.ch/unsorted) as well. The location and
the name is a bit unfortunate as this code started out as a few
workspace scripts that we wanted to share. Maybe it is time to move
these things into their own repository?

http://www.lukas-renggli.ch