[Seaside-dev] Issue 179 in seaside: review mutexes in WACache

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Fri Feb 6 20:02:28 UTC 2009

Updates:
	Owner: jfitzell

Comment #4 on issue 179 by jfitzell: review mutexes in WACache

Name: Seaside-Core-jf.454
Author: jf
Time: 6 February 2009, 9:01:04 pm
UUID: 33397de8-df70-48bc-a416-902f1fce7baf
Ancestors: Seaside-Core-jf.453

Name: Seaside-Tests-Core-jf.90
Author: jf
Time: 6 February 2009, 9:01:16 pm
UUID: 7d316aa5-9a9f-461a-9303-ef55122616f8
Ancestors: Seaside-Tests-Core-jf.89

Make sure all operations on the cache plugins happen within the cache's
mutex. This
is the simplest solution and can be further optimized if performance ever
ends up
being a problem. I found a couple of unprotected edge cases as well.

I also changed the protocol a bit to be more compatible with the Dictionary
protocol
and added method comments.