[Seaside-dev] Seaside continuations

Julian Fitzell jfitzell at gmail.com
Sat Feb 14 14:26:49 UTC 2009

Hi Cédrick,

Thanks for the kind words and I'm glad at least someone was able to
learn something.

I am thinking of compiling the seaside-related posts into some kind of
document when we do the next major release but things keep changing so
I'm not doing anything like that until things are feeling finalized (I
keep thinking about writing posts on various parts and then we go and
change that part!). They're not part of any of the current book
projects but maybe they'll form the start for an advanced seaside book
if there's ever demand for such a thing. :)

Julian