[Seaside-dev] Issue 355 in seaside: WAFileLibrary>>isFileSelector: suck

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Sat Feb 21 11:48:52 UTC 2009

Owner: ----
Labels: Type-CleanUp Priority-Medium Version-Seaside2.9

New issue 355 by jfitzell: WAFileLibrary>>isFileSelector: suck

Michael and I just ran into an issue with WATestingFiles which defined a
helper method that matched the pattern defined in #isFileSelector:.

We've added exclusions for all the WAFileLibrary methods that match the
selector so subclasses can safely override them but subclasses still
basically can't add their own helper methods if needed. Wouldn't this be a
good use of pragmas (I realize it wouldn't be backwards compatible, but
still...)