[Seaside-dev] new mailing lists

Julian Fitzell jfitzell at gmail.com
Sun Feb 22 20:06:05 UTC 2009

We know some of you love getting swamped by email for two days every
couple of months as we work through our regular coding sprints. We
also know that some of you are probably not so thrilled.

So we've set up two new mailing lists: one for issue tracker
notifications and one for commit logs. Now you can select the kinds of
traffic you are interested in. These messages will no longer appear on
the development list so if you're interested in receiving them, sign
up here: