[Seaside-dev] #isStopped

Julian Fitzell jfitzell at gmail.com
Sun Jan 4 15:18:37 UTC 2009

Author: obi
Time: 3 January 2009, 5:14:40 pm
UUID: 5aae28bb-7471-814b-b6ca-3a42eb83d4cb
Ancestors: Seaside-Squeak-Environment-jf.22

- use "isRunning not" instead of isStopped for checking if a server is
stopped. isStopped doesn't always reflect the real status

Hm... can you give more details on when #isStopped doesn't correctly
reflect the status. I'm not convinced the status information is
perfect yet but I'd rather fix the actual problem than work around it.
If a server adaptor is legitimately starting or stopping, it should
not be removed from the server adaptor, I think?