[Seaside-dev] Issue 269 in seaside: Add server with same port in "Seaside Control Panel"

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Sun Jan 4 15:22:13 UTC 2009

Updates:
	Owner: jfitzell

Comment #2 on issue 269 by jfitzell: Add server with same port in "Seaside
Control Panel"

Name: Seaside-Squeak-Environment-jf.23
Author: jf
Time: 4 January 2009, 4:21:27 pm
UUID: 684a3e4a-2a46-4cbb-bd92-a170c5c4f519
Ancestors: Seaside-Squeak-Environment-jf.22

Fix for http://code.google.com/p/seaside/issues/detail?id=269

When the Control Panel UI adds a server adaptor it also tries to start it.
I'm not totally certain that behaviour is
even desired but I wrapped it in an #on:do: to make sure that the user
doesn't get a big error popping up. It's
definitely legitimate to want to add a second (unstarted) server adaptor on
the same port as another one (or a
port being used by another image that is currently running).

They'll get the error if they try to manually start it, of course.