[Seaside-dev] Issue 270 in seaside: WAExternalID raises an error when cryptography package is loaded

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Tue Jan 6 08:13:51 UTC 2009

Updates:

Comment #8 on issue 270 by renggli: WAExternalID raises an error when
cryptography package is loaded

Philippe, please don't just close your eyes: Why do you want a dependency
of SmaCC be removed at all cost,
but don't bother to even think about the problems an obscure dynamic
dependency to a particular version of
the cryptography package in Seaside-Core might cause?

I ask you to remove this dependency from Seaside. Or at least fix it, so
that it doesn't break when the wrong
version of the Cryptography package is loaded.

I think it is quite common for somebody coming from PHP or Ruby to load
MySQL. You certainly don't want
that these people get into the situation that they screw up their image by
be saved anymore.

Julian, what do you think?