[Seaside-dev] exception handler instance creation

John O'Keefe wembley.instantiations at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 18:02:40 UTC 2009

Julian -
OK, it now works on VA Smalltalk -- at least the SUnit tests think so :-)

You are right that many of us implementors of ANSI don't always get it
correct.  Clearly the standard separates the idea of an <exceptionSelector>
from the various other exception protocols.

John O'Keefe [|], Principal Smalltalk Architect, Instantiations Inc.